Monday, December 02, 2013

The fun continues...

Riley's happy as I let him have a whole box of eel sushi to himself! (What the?! When I was a kid it was chips!)


Having a good laugh with Santa - who was a jolly old fellow


 Last day at Jim Jam music class. They made "Noodles from scratch" like the book and the song.



"Smile Riley" ... the usual :) His first ever recorder as a gift for going to big school next year.

Continuing the theme.. We made more pasta from scratch. This time with Khorasan flour so I can eat it happily. I had roast pumpkin ravioli with (almost) burnt butter and sage. The boys just like it plain with cheese.
It's picnic on the kitchen floor time when the tables haven't been cleared!

The Danish church Christmas market - how did I miss this one for so long!!?!?
 BEST hot dogs. Yellow sausage (they were out of red), funny mayo stuff, mustard, ketchup, fried onions and pickles. YU-U-UM!


We skipped another Christmas party - too tired! Then off to our Church get together. It was fun with friends :)
 This is Riley at the photobooth corner. Dressed as a donkey (obviously) and eating the grass.