Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lucas and the Christmas Dinosaur


Santa's here!! Weeks early... even the tree isn't up yet in the courtyard.. nevermind. Lucas drank it all in and loved every minute.

As soon as the procession started and passed us, we dashed inside to take a short cut so we could sneak in right behind the mini parade. 


Even though we got a sneak peak at Santa sometimes, it was mainly Rudolf's butt all the way. Who didn't care?! Lucas :) He was so excited. We walked the whole way back and forth following and seeing the onlooker's faces. It was really nice.

The tree wouldn't stay for a pic, so lucky..... er.. yep, luckily the weedy dinosaur from Australian Geographic was there. Bonus!
 Riley hid, he'd had enough.

 Later that day, all of a sudden I was ill. The two boys made a maddening mess, played so well together, came and stroked me on the head and I read them books. They came running whenever I banged Riley's metal drum (no bell handy!) and were the best behaved cheeky rascals all weekend.
 Itching for boys camping trips already :)