Sunday, January 22, 2012

November holiday catch up

Before going on the next, I suppose I should catch up on the last holiday.. 
We drove all the way (7hrs! - all the way we thought of how far across Europe we could have driven) to my brothers place to see him, his lovely and their kiddies.

This is the view of Batlow:








This wasn't even the biggest gum leaf!



This was a pine forest in between Batlow and Tumbarumba. There were pine cones that were so big I measured them from my elbow to my fingers - no joke!


Here's Steve on the farm being clinical about feeding the calf ;o) He saw me feed her the night before as I was in the pen I got totally sucked and covered with milky cow saliva.





Mr and Mrs Good themselves

 Below the boys are waiting in the chook shed for the squawking hens to lay their eggs.


 This is Lucas with his cousin thinking he is the coolest dude in the world.

 The baby goat's horns had just popped through that day. They were so delish to cuddle.
Meat goats by the way.