Christmas lights - bad pics and the biggest Nativity scene ever!
HERE at "from dirt to dinner" I've blogged about our annual (well we go heaps of times before Christmas day) Temple lights trip.
HERE at "from dirt to dinner" I've blogged about our annual (well we go heaps of times before Christmas day) Temple lights trip.
Here are some of the lights. It was 8pm and still not dark enough to see them in full effect... but we had fun anyway!
They wouldn't keep still so I just madly clicked the camera...
Christmas eve and almost everything is done. Just wrapping and ironing clothes for tomorrow to go. LOVE Christmas on a Sunday as we get to go to church and sing Carols on Christmas Day!! Plus give out little baggies of home made treats to everyone - especially the not so happy looking ones. So if you don't get one, you're probably counted as a good friend that will understand because the person next to you looks lonely! BUT if you do get one then I've obviously made enough to cover all bases!!
Merry Christmas everyone!! As usual Steve and I are both haggered and exhausted before the day has even arrived, the kids are bored to their eye balls with no pre-school or usual routine... and we're all looking forward to tomorrow.