Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Get in my belly Christmas food!
That's unfortunately from my side of the family :o)



Lucas' Christmas Concert was a laugh!
I can't seem to get the video clip on here of the "a tootie ta" song. Hilarious!
 He'd made us a lovely present (plaster candle holders) and a personalized calendar for next year.
 Here with Riley and Matilda. She'll be going to big school with Lucas next year. Riley has had a long time to get used to his new pre-school and I think he'll love it next year too.
  Other than that we've been to Bethlehem:

 Some superfast sewing that morning for my little Angel and Innkeeper.
Steve caught a fish at the beach. It was yum!

And Lucas tried on his school uniform. We woke up to "muuuum.. daaaaddd" whispers and I felt a peck on my head. I opened my eyes to see Riley standing so close and the pecking was the wide brim hat he had on. They were both in uniform and looked so cute. Lucas has never looked so old and he's only 5!!

Oh yeah, we've been on holiday.. more pics to come