Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Super Birthday

Last weekend we went to Daniel's birthday party (the BFF from playgroup). Lucas went as spider man complete with gloves that make the swishing noise of shooting web.


Riley who was stuffed in the car the moment he woke up, didn't have time for his underpants over jeans and back to front bib cape. He went as a villain (the lolly licker)


"loooolleee, looolleee!" showing me is umpteenth handful of lollies.

They had a face painter and lots of activities and games. Lucas really enjoyed having his face painted and I'm sure the lady who did it had just as much fun.

Here's Lucas and his playgroup BFF Superman with muscles. 

The novel idea was not to leave with a lolly bag but to leave with a present!! To my surprise, the boys were given proper wrapped presents to take home and they were awesome!
I think I'd like to do that.... one day when I can afford it :o)
Next month is Lucas' 4th birthday. So far he wants a golf set, drums and costumes of his own to play in. We'll see. Here's praying for some killer garage sales!