Friday, September 03, 2010

Cure for the blues

It is very frustrating waiting for your body to heal from surgery. It was only a bit of keyhole (or should I say keyholeS, poking, shoving, burning, cutting and stitching! I'm sure I fell off the operating table, they kicked me about a bit and popped me back on) surgery but my body is taking ages to get over it all and now 2 weeks after I still can't take the kids out anywhere that will mean lifting, walking much, manual handling of little squiggly kids into car seats etc etc. It just plain hurts. Though I'm feeling fine otherwise!

My fantastic surgeon gave me a copy of the photos they took while inside.. I'll not put those pics up because someone is alot squeamish :o)


Thank you to Trevor and Cathy for the most lovely and unexpected gift that I've kept in our room so (hopefully) they stay untouched by little hands.

Flowers (and the thought) have magical happy powers and I'm sure I must be ALOT better already :o)

x (sorry the picture isn't very good - lighting all wrong!)