Sitting in the hammock the other day (cuddling up with Lucas while we munched on some freshly picked cucumbers), I thought how nice it was to watch sheets dry on the line.
That IKEA trip was great! The pots are great (I actually burned the last of my old ones just after we bought these) and I've put everything else to good use :o)
I now understand why "the hungry caterpillar" is a great book. I didn't quite get it before but now Lucas and I have read it LOTS it's plain to see why it's so interesting.
Last week the favourite books were the nighttime Maisey book with glowing moon and stars, the very hungry caterpillar and garden friends. This week he seems to prefer Postman Pat, number one tickle your tum and wait for it.. the very hungry caterpillar.
He's been very good. He looks surprised when I keep pulling out a "new" book for us to read when really we've got such a corking range now that by the time we get through them all it's been a few weeks :o)
Hidden, Humble, and Absolutely Amazing
1 week ago



