Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Mum gave me a whole list of people to dedicate this Easter family photo to, sadly it's been a looong weekend and can't remember any. So I'm assuming it was all the Aunties :o) Love to you all.
(Roger, Anne Marie, Jamie, Alex, Caitlyn, Suzi, Lucas, Steve, Maryanne and Hyrum)

Maryanne's (My sis in law) amazing pumpkin patch. My jaw dropped as we turned the corner to their house (I'm completely envious ofcourse as mine haven't even shown a flippin' female flower yet)

There were so many pumpkins that we all got greedy eyed! They'll be up to their eyeballs in them in a few weeks.




Here's Lucas having fun licking the spatula.



We don't really have sugar at home much. Lucas is pretty sensitive to it (last time I gave him a home made gingerbread man he was up until midnight bouncing around!), so we use cooked down dried fruit or agave which is a low GI plant syrup that tastes like toffee. It's yum and doesn't make him doolally. I hope he goes to bed tonight after all the easter treats!