Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Fun

... or some of the fun. We didn't take many pics!
Pre-movie sushi. Can I just say how completely surreal having a 4 1/2 year old yell out "MUUUUM! I want EEL! I want EEL!" at the Sushi counter... what the?!  Only to have me reply, "No, just have the salmon (raw) today"

When I was a kid we were very lucky to have delicious and varied food made from scratch. My other friends' mums didn't do so well. Egg and chips, fish and chips, beans and chips.

So nice to be in Australia with all the healthy and diverse food!


My kids pretending they're Monsters... they do better impressions at about 7pm every night. So cute.

Our kids LOVE Ribs night. We don't have ribs very often, usually when the LDS Missionaries come over for a feed up.. we all get stuck in. :)


Having lots of mucky fun at the park with charcoal.


A very proud boy after making his bed and arranging all the teddies very carefully.