I'm not quite sure what else was adventurous enough to put 'Adventure' it in the title of the zoo.. but the Rainforest Trail was definitely one!
When I get the gut feeling to do the right thing... do it! We went through from the exit to entrance and had to climb down all the ladders instead of up. It was the best kind of exercise ever!
Just outside the entrance to the rainforest were these gorgeous trees. I can't capture what I saw with my point and click camera.
The exit.. where we started. I could hardly get through with my back pack.
I love the smell of the rainforest.. can't stand the bush.. but love the rainforest.
We got totally lost! Thankfully there was someone to show us the way out.. down into the base of the mountain, through dark caves - exciting!
Then a quick pic with a friendly snake, wombat and grandparents (Farmo' - says Riley and Gramps)
.. what happened to OH&S!?! This would never exist in Sydney zoo. Lucas was terrified
I love the look on his face.. fear but he loves it.
Build Up: The Power of Encouragement
3 weeks ago