I didn't even think about doing gingerbread houses (great and small) this year so it was just some gingerbread trees and people and fruit mince scrolls. YUMMO!
I gave them to Lucas' lovely teacher at pre-school. she loved them.
This is Lucas with his new jobs chart. We didn't really think about how many stars equals how much money. 30cents doesn't go very far these days. I used to get a big bag of sweets for 20p!
Riley's pre-birthday bash. Short and sweet. Together with a quick look at Phoenix charity cards (gorgeous UK designs.. so so so beautiful and sooo much cheaper than the hallmark cards) Mums and kids got to mingle, chat and run. xxx
Lucas and Riley at pre-school during the Christmas concert while Lucas was supposed to be in the chorus. He didn't want to dance or sing or put his lei on. So I didn't make him. He sat in it though and had fun playing. I think he gets stage fright as he definately knows all the words and actions.
(they're sitting on an emu)
Hidden, Humble, and Absolutely Amazing
1 week ago