Saturday, April 04, 2009

End of March

Thought I'd pop a few pics from last month that we haven't put in their own little post.
Our little sports star has a thing for toothpaste.


Riley's first go in the "jumpy jump". He's doing very well swaying around on his tippy toes but I'm not sure he's figured out what his knees do yet. Lucas took a few days, so we'll see how we go :o)Me and my blue eyed boy (at least I hope they stay blue)
I'm very pleased that finally we get to have some capsicums instead of the fruit fly wrecking them all! I ripped out the tomato plants that had done their thing and we still had a good crop of greens for chutney or tangy lasagna sauce. The beans were for soup at lunch.

I took down the beans too to make room for something else and Lucas sat there munching and pulling apart ALL of the remaining beans and eating the lot!

He won't eat many cooked veggies for dinner but doesn't think twice about ripping handfuls of silverbeet, beans, capsicum, parsley etc from the garden and eating it all raw.
Ah! proud mum :o)