I stand at the sink sometimes and things like, "MADCUP, Sick Cats Vomit On Dogs, Have SPAM, More SPAM and AV a POO" swim around my mind randomly. I'm glad it's not me having to remember all the protocols, clinical and technical info.
How he does it I don't know.. but he does it well ;o)
It was a bit of a shock to find this in the front room the other week. On closer inspection I realised it was only action man ("Daddy Man" as Lucas calls him) helping Steve out with his study.
It seemed to work well as he passed both exams with flying colours! YAY! We're so proud of you!
Only a few gazillion to go.. :o'

Here's Lucas "washing up" after Daddy who was making a delicious mess of home made lemonade from the tree bounty we'd picked, shaken and whacked off earlier that day.
